This bundle contains crochet patterns for 6 different Halloween amigurumi: a ghost, jack o' lantern pumpkin, skeleton, vampire, witch, and zombie.
These Halloween patterns are also available separately:
Each amigurumi pattern includes the written crochet pattern (US crochet terms), crochet charts, step-by-step photos, and detailed assembly instructions. Printer-friendly versions with fewer photos are included.
You'll also get a copy of our beginner's crochet guide, which teaches you some basic techniques used to make amigurumi. The guide has left-hand and right-hand versions.
These mini amigurumi can be used as little DIY gifts or cute crochet Halloween decorations.
Most of the patterns are easy enough for beginners. The ghost and pumpkin use slightly more advanced techniques, which are explained in the pattern and crochet guide.
Using medium (worsted) weight yarn and a 3.5mm (E) crochet hook, your amigurumi will be about 5 cm (2 in) tall. However, exact gauge is not important for these projects, and you can adjust the size by using thicker or thinner yarn.
MATERIALS NEEDED (not included with purchase):
• medium (worsted) weight yarn - small amount for each project
• 3.5 mm (E) crochet hook
• toy stuffing
• yarn needle
• sewing needle
• craft felt
• sewing thread
• 6 mm black beads for eyes
DOWNLOADING THE PATTERN:
After your payment is processed, Etsy will send an automatic notification telling you that the pattern is ready on your Downloads page. You can then download it directly from your account.
An email address is included in each pattern, so you can contact me any time for pattern help.
Móhu's amigurumi patterns are intended for personal use. The copyright remains the property of Móhu. You may not distribute these patterns, or altered versions of the patterns, whether in physical or digital form.
SELLING YOUR AMIGURUMI:
You may sell amigurumi made from these patterns, as long as you credit Móhu as the designer. More details are given at the end of the patterns.
Get supplies to make your Halloween amigurumi:
Find more cute amigurumi patterns:
For ready-made amigurumi creatures, look over here:
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 45 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION AND HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies like Canada Post. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, and use Dropbox which is is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Lauren Bergstrom, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
You're welcome to sell items made from my patterns, as long as you credit Móhu as the designer.
For online listings, add a note to each listing saying 'Made from a Móhu pattern' (or something similar). I also appreciate it if you include a link to the pattern or to my website (mohumohu.com). If you're selling in person, just add a little tag with the information on.
The items you sell must be made by an individual person (no production line or mass-production).
Please use your own photos to promote and sell your creations.
Standard shipping usually doesn't include a tracking number, but if there is one it will be included in your shipping notification email.
If you'd like to upgrade your shipping method, please contact me before your order has been shipped.
Nov 3, 2021
Oct 20, 2021
Pattern was easy to follow, definitely loved the fact it has the little cut out pieces for the felt parts of the pattern. I've only completed the little vampire and it turned out super cute!! I definitely need to work on my embroidery skills, but with a bit of practice, should be better in no time. Thank you!!
Oct 17, 2021
Oct 5, 2021
Super detailed instructions for each. I love all the little patterns from this seller. My office found out I could make these, now everyone wants one!