A downloadable crochet pattern to make your own amigurumi ghost.
The pdf file includes a written crochet ghost pattern (US crochet terms), crochet charts, step-by-step photos, and detailed assembly instructions. A printer-friendly version with fewer photos is included.
You'll also get a copy of our beginner's crochet guide, which teaches you some basic techniques used to make amigurumi. The guide has left-hand and right-hand versions.
These mini amigurumi ghosts can be used as little gifts, or cute crochet Halloween decorations.
This is an easy to intermediate level crochet pattern. You will need to know how to work in the round and make single crochet stitches. The pattern also uses a bobble stitch, which is explained in the instructions.
Using medium (worsted) weight yarn and a 3.5mm (E) crochet hook, your ghost will be about 5 cm (2 in) tall. However, exact gauge is not important for this project, and you can adjust the size by using thicker or thinner yarn.
MATERIALS NEEDED (not included with purchase):
• medium (worsted) weight yarn (about 20 m / 22 yds)
• 3.5 mm (E) crochet hook
• toy stuffing
• yarn needle
• sewing needle
• 6 mm black beads for eyes
• black sewing thread
DOWNLOADING THE PATTERN:
After your payment is processed, Etsy will send an automatic notification telling you that the pattern is ready on your Downloads page. You can then download it directly from your account.
An email address is included in the file, so you can contact me any time for pattern help.
Móhu's amigurumi patterns are intended for personal use. The copyright remains the property of Móhu. You may not distribute the pattern, or altered versions of the pattern, whether in physical or digital form.
SELLING YOUR AMIGURUMI:
You may sell amigurumi made from this pattern, as long as you credit Móhu as the designer. More details are given at the end of the pattern.
Get supplies to make your amigurumi ghost:
Find more cute amigurumi patterns:
For ready-made amigurumi, look over here:
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 45 days of delivery
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION AND HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies like Canada Post. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, and use Dropbox which is is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Lauren Bergstrom, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
You're welcome to sell items made from my patterns, as long as you credit Móhu as the designer.
For online listings, add a note to each listing saying 'Made from a Móhu pattern' (or something similar). I also appreciate it if you include a link to the pattern or to my website (mohumohu.com). If you're selling in person, just add a little tag with the information on.
The items you sell must be made by an individual person (no production line or mass-production).
Please use your own photos to promote and sell your creations.
Standard shipping usually doesn't include a tracking number, but if there is one it will be included in your shipping notification email.
If you'd like to upgrade your shipping method, please contact me before your order has been shipped.
Nov 23, 2020
Easy to follow! Thank you!
Apr 28, 2020