A downloadable crochet pattern e-book, containing patterns for six different mini amigurumi Christmas ornaments: a cute bear, gingerbread man, Christmas pudding, reindeer, snowman, and Christmas tree.
The pdf file includes 14 pages with written crochet patterns, photos, and detailed assembly instructions.
You'll also get a copy of our beginner's crochet guide, which teaches you some basic techniques used to make amigurumi. The guide has left-hand and right-hand versions.
Difficulty: easy to intermediate.
The patterns mostly use single crochet in the round, and are quick and easy to make. There are one or two trickier parts (such as the reindeer antlers). US crochet terms are used
Using medium (worsted) weight yarn and a 3.5 mm (E) crochet hook, your Christmas ornaments should be about 4 cm / 1.6" tall. You can adjust the size by using thicker or thinner yarn.
Materials & tools required:
• medium (worsted) weight yarn
• craft felt
• toy stuffing
• 4 mm black beads for eyes
• sewing thread
• 3.5 mm crochet hook
• yarn needle & sewing needle
• little beads, buttons, and embroidery thread for embellishments (optional)
Selling your amigurumi: You're welcome to sell amigurumi made from this pattern, as long as you credit móhu as the designer. More details can be found on the last page of the pattern.
Copyright: Purchasing this pattern does not give you the rights to the design. You may not distribute copies of the pattern. You may not publish or distribute an altered or modified version of the pattern or design.
Getting your pattern: Once your payment is processed, you'll be able to download the pattern immediately from your Etsy account. Feel free to contact me if you need any help.
Find more amigurumi crochet patterns in the shop:
This is only a pdf pattern, not a finished item. There are completed amigurumi animals over here:
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 45 days of delivery
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION AND HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies like Canada Post. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, and use Dropbox which is is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Lauren Bergstrom, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
You're welcome to sell items made from my patterns, as long as you credit Móhu as the designer.
For online listings, add a note to each listing saying 'Made from a Móhu pattern' (or something similar). I also appreciate it if you include a link to the pattern or to my website (mohumohu.com). If you're selling in person, just add a little tag with the information on.
The items you sell must be made by an individual person (no production line or mass-production).
Please use your own photos to promote and sell your creations.
Standard shipping usually doesn't include a tracking number, but if there is one it will be included in your shipping notification email.
If you'd like to upgrade your shipping method, please contact me before your order has been shipped.
Jan 30, 2023
Very easy to follow, lovely little creations. I bought a bunch of these patterns
Dec 17, 2020
the cutest patterns in the entire world and so easy to follow 🥺
Sep 11, 2020
Super cute patterns and designs! I'm so happy I found this shop & creator - I can't wait to make these for my friends! The patterns are super easy to read & follow ^_^
Apr 6, 2020
Sep 5, 2019