This amigurumi kit contains everything you need to crochet your very own narwhal.
The amigurumi narwhal is an easy to intermediate level project, and is about 4 cm / 1.6" wide when finished.
A handmade pattern booklet is included - it contains the crochet pattern and step-by-step photos.
Basic kit contents:
• yarn (enough for 1 narwhal plus some extra in case)
• white felt
• polyester stuffing
• 2 black beads for eyes
• black, white & blue thread
• pattern booklet & felt template
Starter kit contents:
• everything in the basic kit
• 3.5mm aluminium crochet hook
• yarn needle
• sewing needle
• 4 pins
• 2 stitch markers
Colours may vary slightly from the photos, depending on availability.
A finished amigurumi narwhal is not included. It can be found over here:
A digital version of the narwhal pattern is also available:
downloadable sea mammals pattern